A simple fry up of garlic, Spinach and Kale for a great side to have with my Chicken and Avocado Cream recipe
Spinach and Kale
Write a review
- kale amount to your liking (washed)
- spinach amount to your liking (washed)
- 1 small clove of garlic sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of homemade broth
- sea salt
- Pour oil in a large fry pan with crushed garlic on medium high heat.
- Once oil heats up add all your greens, salt, pepper and the broth cover with a lid and let the greens simmer until they soften.
- Mix greens around and place lid on again on low heat for 20-30 mins.
- Greens should cook slowly in the steam and once the greens are tender remove and use as a side dish, as I have with my Chicken and Avocado Cream recipe.
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/