Arrosticini are a traditional dish from the Italian region of Abruzzo. It was introduced to us by a cousin from Italy while on his visit in Australia. Grazie mille Cugino!
- 6 lamb forequarter chops (approx to make 8 long skewers)
- Sea Salt
- Cut uniform cube sized pieces using as much of your forequarter as possible around the bones.
- Tightly skewer the pieces on your metal skewers.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to your liking on the lamb.
- Cook on a hot bbq grill plate until brown and cooked through.
- You can use the left over bones from your forequarter to make broth or add to soup.