I made this meal quite often with cream while we were eating a primal diet before we started eating Paleo. So I modified it with Coconut Cream when we were on Whole30.
Goes well with a side of Spinach and Kale.
- 2 whole chicken breasts cut into halves or 4 free range chicken thighs
- 1 cup of organic coconut cream
- 2 tbls coconut aminos
- 2 ripe avocado
- sea salt
- With ghee melted in a fry pan seal the chicken pieces until they get some colour, place salt and pepper on each side when turning.
- Add the coconut cream and coconut aminos to the chicken and let the sauce simmer for 10 mins on low heat to avoid curdling or until it thickens. Turning chicken around to continue cooking.
- Once sauce thickens remove chicken onto serving plates and let sauce continue to thicken while you add sliced avocado. Only let the avocado warm through the sauce.
- Serve on top of your chicken pieces with a side of Spinach and Kale.