This recipe is a quick and easy meal to do on days when you don’t know what to cook. I like my forequarter chops well done and crispy, it adds much more flavour to the meat.
Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops
Write a review
- 5 lamb forequarter chops
- 5 whole garlic cloves with skin on
- 1/4 cup of olive oil or melted ghee
- 1 tbls fresh rosemary chopped finely
- Cracked pepper couple of pinches
- 2 good pinches of sea salt
- Preheat oven grill to 200 degrees (392f)
- Line a large flat baking tray with alfoil.
- In a small bowl combine the oil/ghee, rosemary, pepper and sea salt.
- Lay the chops onto the baking tray and using a cooking brush, brush the rosemary oil onto each side.
- Place the whole garlic cloves around the chops onto the tray.
- Grill the chops for 12 minutes each side.
- Chops should be cooked and crispy on the edges and garlic soft on the inside.
- Remove the chops and squeeze the garlic out of its skin, rub this onto the lamb chops.
- Serve and enjoy.
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/