One of our other traditional recipes involving fish. Usually coated in plain flour, I used tapioca today.
Write a review
- 10 small whole whiting - cleaned/gutted, scaled and kept whole.
- 1 cup of tapioca for coating
- sea salt
- ghee or oil for frying
- lemon wedges
- Place tapioca flour on top of a large piece of alfoil or a large flat plate. Mix in pepper.
- Coat each whiting on both sides in the tapioca flour, set aside.
- Heat the oil or ghee in a frypan and fry fish in batches until golden brown and crunchy about 2 min each side.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with lemon.
- Please beware of tiny bones
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/