Inspired by a wonderful Sigrid @paleosig on Instagram and Marinka @eetpaleo on Instagram. I finally made this loaf made of nuts and seeds. A delicious bread alternative that will keep you fuller for longer.
Follow these ladies to keep up to date with more inspiring meals.
- 100g Pumpkin Seeds
- 100g Sunflower seeds
- 100g Flaxseed (I used ground linseed meal)
- 100g sesame seeds ( I used a mixture of 1 tbls poppy seeds and 1 tbls chia seeds)
- 100g of mixed nuts (hazelnuts,almonds,pecans)
- 5 free range eggs
- 100ml of melted coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in a lined baking loaf tin and bake at 160 degrees Celsius (320F) for 60 mins.
- 100g in US cups is 2/3 cup
- 100ml in US cups is a little over 1/3 cup
- You can store it in your fridge for a few days or cut some of your loaf into slices and freeze.