Are your children getting tired of eggs for breakfast?
Well, my children rotate between, paleo granola, eggs, smoothies, left overs or these really moist hardy pan-snacks for breakfast.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 medium to soft pear sliced into chunks
- 2 large free range eggs
- 2 tbls organic coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- dollop of honey (optional)
- ghee or coconut oil for frying
- In a medium bowl mash the banana and add the small pear chunks.
- Crack the 2 eggs into the bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder and combine.
- Add the honey if you are using and mix through.
- Heat the ghee/coconut oil in a frypan on low heat.
- Spoon tablespoons of the mixture into the pan and cook until they seem firm enough to flip and browned on the bottom. Cook on both sides.