While on the Whole30 every meal we ate a little of greens so we could feel more satisfied. Whether we were lucky to get it from the garden or the market this side dish is fast and easy. Cooked in its own juices it is sure to be a great iron packed side.
Spinach and Garlic
Write a review
- Fresh spinach chopped. Amount is up to you.
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Wash spinach at least 3 times if really dirty.
- Drain spinach and heat oil in fry pan with garlic.
- Add the spinach, sea salt and pepper then cover.
- Cook covered for 5 mins and stir, cook for another 5 mins or until the spinach is cooked to your liking.
- I cook until the spinach looks tender but not over cooked. Of course depending on the type of spinach determines how long it should be cooked for.
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/