A wonderful combination of sweet and sour flavours cooked with chicken.
Where to buy Coconut Aminos.
Write a review
- 8 fillets of Chicken (chicken breast sliced)
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1/2 large green capsicum sliced
- 1/2 large red capsicum sliced
- 3 pineapple rings (fresh or from a can in its own natural juice no additives) drained and chopped
- 2 tbls of tomato paste
- 2 tbls of white wine vinegar
- 2 tbls of Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbls of water
- 2 tbls ghee
- sea salt
- fresh mint for garnish
- Beat the chicken slices to tenderise them with a kitchen mallet, place the slices between baking paper, top and bottom or cling wrap and beat.
- Brown the chicken slices in half the melted ghee in a large frying pan. Don't over cook them. Set aside and keep warm.
- In the same fry pan as you browned the chicken, heat remaining ghee and sauté the onions, capsicum and pineapple pieces for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix the tomato paste, vinegar, coconut aminos and water.
- Pour the sauce into the fry pan and stir, simmer for 5 minutes add the chicken slices and coat with the sauce cook for 2-3 minutes covered.
- Remove from heat, season and serve with chopped mint.
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/