These muffins are deliciously soft and melt in your mouth. They are great for toddlers through to adults.
Their taste reminds me of the Sara Lee Banana cake that we used to buy for parties as a child.
Paleo Banana & Pear Muffins
Write a review
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut flour
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1 ripe banana peeled and mashed
- 1 ripe pear peeled and mashed
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbls almond milk
- 1 tbls 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Extra banana slices for topping
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced (356F)
- Add muffin cases into a 12 hole muffin tray.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs then mix in the vanilla, maple syrup, banana, pear, olive oil and almond milk.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut flour, salt and baking powder add this to the wet ingredients whisking it all together.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cases and top with sliced banana pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes, inserting a toothpick if it comes out clean its cooked.
- Remove from oven and leave in the tray to cool.
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/