This Italian meal is usually made topped with garlic breadcrumbs. But it can now pass as a yummy Paleo meal. Super healthy and light with a garlic nutty flavour.
Baked Fish with Garlic Almond meal
Write a review
- 4 fillets of firm white fish ( I used wild caught defrosted fillets)
- 75 g (0.16 lbs) of ghee, melted
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 2 tbls chopped fresh parsley
- lemon slices
- sea salt
- olive oil/ghee for greasing
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (392F). Brush an ovenproof dish with olive oil/ghee and arrange fish side by side in a single layer.
- Mix together the ghee and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix together the almond meal and parsley and scatter in a thick layer over the fish. Drizzle with the garlic ghee.
- Bake for 20 minutes, the fish should flake apart when cooked and crusty on top. If the fish is cooked but the almond meal is not golden, flash under the grill for a couple of minutes watching it doesn't burn.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/