Pressed for time, try this quick paleo entree
Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
Write a review
- 6 large mushrooms (Portabello)
- 5 ripe tomatoes chopped finely
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan (avoid if on Whole30)
- olive oil
- Cut out the mushroom stems and chop finely, wipe mushrooms clean and set aside with gill side up in rectangle container, drizzle some olive oil, some sea salt and some pepper on all insides of the mushroom cups.
- Mix chopped tomato, chopped mushroom stems, garlic, parsley, sea salt, pepper, olive oil and parmesan together.
- Top each mushroom with mixture and place in microwave (high) covered for 6-8 mins until mushroom is tender keep an eye on it.
- Usually would cook for 1 minute each mushroom. But keep an eye on them. Pierce with a knife and if the knife moves easily through them they are ready.
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/