The chicken in this recipe is delicious and moist
Chicken in Lemon Sauce
Write a review
- 6 chicken thigh fillets
- 1-2 Lemons squeezed
- 250 mls – Homemade Chicken Broth
- 125 mls – White Wine (optional) you could just use more chicken stock.
- 2 Tbs – Ghee
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 Cup – almond meal more if needed
- 1 Tbs- Parmesan grated (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour more if needed
- Ghee for frying
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (350F)
- In a flat plate add the tapioca and mix in sea salt & pepper.
- In another flat plate add the almond meal and mix in the grated Parmesan cheese.
- In a bowl whisk two eggs.
- Dip each slice of chicken in the tapioca first, then the egg and then press into the almond meal each side.
- In a frying pan add ghee.
- Fry the chicken till a light golden colour.
- Spread 2 Tbs of ghee in an ovenproof pan.
- Place the chicken in the pan.
- Add the chicken broth, the white wine and the juice of 1-2 lemons.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 mins. Remove the foil for the last 10 mins.
- Serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Gusto Paleo http://gustopaleo.com/