Just like my Chicken and Avocado cream this was a meal we would of had with dairy cream. So I gave it a paleo makeover with coconut cream instead. It is a delicious and creamy sauce that goes beautifully with chicken and a side of Spinach and Kale.
I buy Coconut Aminos here.
Paleo Peppercorn Chicken
Write a review
- 2 whole chicken breasts cut in half or 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 1/2 cup of homemade broth (try to use homemade if Whole30)
- 1 cup of organic coconut cream
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 3 tbls coconut aminos
- sea salt
- Heat ghee until melted and seal chicken pieces in pan sprinkled with salt and pepper turning over once and set aside.
- Add peppercorns to hot fry pan and stir.
- Add coconut cream, coconut aminos and stock, simmer for 10 mins on low heat until thickened then add the chicken pieces in the sauce turning once and cook until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken pieces and if sauce needs more thicken leave in pan for a couple of minutes then pour on top of chicken and serve with some Spinach and Kale.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/