Vinegar soaked cucumbers are so tasty, this batch should last two days or enough to serve at a dinner party. The longer you leave the cucumbers in the vinegar the better they taste. Don’t skimp on the sea salt! If your doing Keto, feel free to add some diced Fetta cheese.
Cucumber Vinegar Salad
Write a review
- 6 cucumbers with skin peeled off sliced 1 cm thick
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 3x 1/4 cup of water
- 3x 1/4 white vinegar/red wine vinegar
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- In a large glass container with a lid add the cucumber slices, onion, sea salt, black pepper and combine.
- Pour in the water, vinegar and drizzle some oil and mix all the ingredients together well.
- Test seasoning.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for a couple of hours or even better overnight.
- When you want to serve just use a slotted spoon to drain the vinegar liquid from the cucumbers and enjoy.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/