Chia seeds, chia seeds where art tho Chia seeds.
I truly wish I knew about Chia Pudding a long time ago! For myself it ticks all the boxes for a satisfying healthy treat. I recently started to notice that some Chia puddings can have a bland taste, so I decided to try a few combinations and this recipe is one of many more to come.
- 2-3 fresh dates pitted
- 1x 400ml can of coconut cream
- 1 tbls honey - optional
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbls raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (I used black ones)
- Blend all* the ingredients (*except the chia seeds) in a blender until all combined and the mixture starts to thicken.
- Vigorously stir in the chia seeds until they are distributed evenly throughout the mixture.
- Place the pudding in small ramekins cover and refrigerate overnight.
- This could make 2 generous serves or 4 small serves.