This is a very simple and quick meal to prepare with really satisfying flavours.
Shallot and Ginger Fish with Coconut Aminos
Write a review
- 4 thick white fish fillets
- 5cm piece of fresh ginger
- 3 cups of homemade chicken broth
- 8 green shallots chopped
- 2-3 tbls coconut aminos
- Peel the ginger and slice to strips.
- Heat the broth in a large frypan and add the ginger, cook for 2 mins then remove the ginger and set aside with the chopped shallots.
- Add the fish to the simmering broth, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until fish is just tender.
- Reserve 4 tbls of the broth and place the fish is serving plates topped with the ginger and shallots.
- Combine the reserved broth with coconut aminos and bring to a boil. Pour this over the fish and serve.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/