This recipe is inspired by Asian and Italian flavours. Enjoy!
Sweet & Savoury Tomato Prawns
Write a review
- 1-2 tbls ghee
- 700g raw prawns peeled & deveined
- ginger to your liking fresh or powder
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 red chilli chopped (optional)
- 2 tbls tomato paste (sugar-free)
- 400g (0.88 lbs) of peeled tomatoes
- 2 tbls fish sauce (sugar-free)
- 1 1/2 tbls apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of homemade broth (optional)
- black pepper
- Heat the ghee in a large fry pan and sauté prawns for 1-2 mins until they change colour.
- Add ginger, garlic, and chilli and fry for 30 seconds.
- Stir in paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the peeled tomatoes, broth, fish sauce and vinegar, bring to the boil on high, reduce heat and simmer till the sauce thickens.
- Season with pepper and serve with zoodles or cauliflower rice.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/