A tasty guilt free paleo treat to have handy in the fridge on those blah days.
Write a review
- 170g (0.37 lbs) raw pistachios
- 400g (0.88 lbs) of organic 85-100% dark chocolate
- Place pistachios in a dry heated frypan (no oil) and toss until they have lightly toasted. Pour into a hand blender and pulse lightly to just chop pistachios or you could lay pistachios in a tea towel covered and use a mallet to roughly crush pistachios.
- Microwave the dark chocolate until melted and smooth or melt in a bowl above a saucepan with water. (Double boiler)
- Line a 30cm x 15cm baking tray with baking paper and pour the melted chocolate to spread evenly in the tray.
- Sprinkle the pistachios to cover to whole top of the chocolate, pressing the pistachio's down gently.
- Put the baking tray into the fridge and leave for 1 hour – 1 1/2 hours to set.
- Once set, break and slice apart to make bite size pieces.
- Store in fridge
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/