Pressure cooked curries are healthier when made at home.
Chicken Curry pieces with Sweet Potato & Cabbage
Write a review
- 1kg chicken curry pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove sliced
- 4 small sweet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 4 small tomatoes quarted
- 2 carrots peeled & chopped
- handful of kale leaves
- handful of baby spinach
- 1/4 cabbage chopped
- 2 tbls curry powder
- 1/2 cup of liquid coconut cream (bottom of can)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- sea salt
- Turn your pressure cook on to sauté program (or in a frypan on the stove) and sauté onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken pieces to brown on each side add sea salt to chicken . Add the curry powder and stir to coat all the contents in pan.
- Pour in the coconut cream and coconut aminos and stir.
- If you were using a frypan empty ingredients into the pressure cooker bowl at this stage.
- Add the tomatoes, carrots, sweet potato, cabbage, kale and spinach into the pan and toss everything together.
- Keep the chicken covered.
- Turn your pressure cooker on to high pressure and pressure cook it for 25 minutes.
- Let the pressure cook release its pressure by itself when its finished.
- *The pressure cooker I use is an electric sauté, slow cooker and pressure cooker in one
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/