Meals don’t have to be difficult to make, something so simple and delicious really satisfies any hunger.
White Fish with Lemon Sauce
Write a review
- 2 tbls ghee for frying
- 4 large white fish fillets any white fish fillet of your choice.
- tapioca flour for coating
- 2 tbls lemon juice
- 2 tbls finely chopped parsley
- lemon slices to garnish
- sea salt
- Heat ghee in a frypan on medium heat.
- Add tapioca to a bowl and coat the fish on each side dusting off excess and add to the frypan. Cook until lightly brown then turn over gently and cook the other side.
- Season the fish in the pan.
- Lower the heat and add the lemon juice and parsley evenly to the pan.
- Turn the fish to coat in the sauce.
- Let the fish finish cooking in the pan it should take a couple of minutes with the lemon and parsley then remove and serve.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/