So delicious, too good to share!
Paleo Oysters Kilpatrick
Write a review
- 1 tbls ghee
- 3-4 compliant pastured bacon rashers (nitrate free and sugar-free) or compliant panchetta chopped into small pieces.
- 1/3 cup (80mls) coconut aminos
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 12 oysters
- Separate the oyster from the shell and rinse the shell, then place the oyster back into the shell.
- Using a muffin tray is great to sit the oysters in while you add the topping and even grill it. It keeps them still and even.
- Preheat the grill in the oven to 200 degrees (400 F)
- Heat the ghee in a frypan to crisp up the bacon. stir with a wooden spoon in the hot ghee.
- When the bacon is crisp add the coconut aminos and simmer. Reduce and thicken the bacon and coconut aminos, to form a thick sauce.
- Turn heat off and stir in paprika.
- Using a teaspoon top the oysters with the bacon and coconut aminos thickened sauce and place under the grill for 5 minutes, just to warm up the oyster.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/