Even people who don’t drink coffee should try one of these.
Paleo Coffee and Pecan Muffins
Write a review
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbls 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 tbls strong espresso coffee cooled
- 1 cup of almond meal
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of pecans chopped finely plus extra whole ones for topping on top of muffins
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil for greasing
- extra maple syrup for topping
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees (356 F)
- In a medium bowl lightly beat together the eggs, olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla and coffee.
- Combine the almond meal, sea salt, chopped pecans and baking powder in a large bowl.
- With a wooden spoon add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Grease a muffin tray and fill muffin holes with batter half way and top each with a single pecan.
- Bake for 15 minutes remove from oven then pour one or two drops of maple syrup on top of each muffin while still warm, remove from the muffin tray to cool.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/