An easy meal that you can prepare ahead of time and when you come home from work all you have to do is grill these tasty pork ribs with herbs.
Grilled Pork Ribs
Write a review
- 620g (1.36Lbs) of pork ribs (cut into pieces either every bone or every second bone)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 sprigs of rosemary chopped
- ghee or olive oil
- 2 pinch of sea salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat grill at 180 degrees (356F)
- Rub ribs with oil, garlic, pepper, salt and herbs until all combined and coated.
- Place ribs on a tray and under the grill for 14 min then turn ribs over to cook on the other side for another 14 mins.
- Ribs are ready when cooked through with a nice golden colour.
- Leave in for another 5 minutes if needed depending on the oven.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/