Just a recipe I dreamt of one night and had to put it together and let me tell you it’s a lovely mixture of flavours to have after a great dinner. I used fresh mint leaves from my garden.
Cacao, Coconut and Mint Cream
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups of cooled thick cream on top of a coconut cream can (to get this thick cream put a can of coconut cream upside down (with lip at the bottom) in the fridge overnight then open the can from the side with no lip therefore you will need a can opener and scoop out the thick cream, you can put two cans to make two large serves.)
- 2 tbls of the coconut cream at the bottom of the can (liquid part)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 fresh soft (not refrigerated) dates pitted
- 1 tbls of raw cacao powder
- 2 tbls of desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 tsp 100% maple syrup
- 8 -12 fresh mint leaves
- Add all the ingredients to a hand blender and pulse, scrap the sides regularly and keep pulsing until all the ingredients are chopped and blended together to form a light thick cream.
- Eat straight up or chill for a while.
Gusto Paleo https://gustopaleo.com/